We Promise the following to all organisations that retain our services;
- We will present our clients with candidates that are clearly relevant to the role being recruited
- All candidates will be fully briefed on the role and the organisation before meeting with our clients and will understand the requirements, challenges and opportunities provided by the role and the organisation
- We will ensure our clients have considered all possibilities, risks and opportunities relevant to each candidate
- We will represent our clients professionally and as an extension of their business and ensure our clients brand and reputation are protected at all costs
- We guarantee the highest level of confidentiality
- We will not give up until we have sourced a candidate our client is happy with
In return we ask that our clients make the time to provide us with thoughtful feedback on candidates they have interviewed, this feedback is crucial for us to help secure the best candidate.
Services we Provide
We assist our clients to recruit permanent or contract / short term roles in the following areas;
- C Suite – CEO, COO, General Management.
- Senior finance roles eg Chief Financial Officer, Finance Director, Financial Controller, Finance Manager
- Qualified Accountants – eg Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Corporate Accountant, Financial Analysts, Finance Business Partners, Assistant Accountants
- Roles that support an organisation’s administration functions
We offer a range of recruitment strategies and tools that we will tailor to suit the specific requirements of each client.
We offer our clients a replacement guarantee period of up to eighteen (18) months. This compares to the standard recruitment industry replacement guarantee of 3 months.
Benefits of Engaging Our Firm
- Our Specialist Focus Brings Exceptional Results for our Clients
If the recruiter you are using is a generalist recruiter who has not specialised in recruitment in niche fields in Adelaide over many years and is not talking on a daily basis to the people that work in these roles then it is impossible for your recruiter to have the necessary contacts to ensure that all relevant candidates are identified and approached to consider your role. (Would you go to your local doctor to perform open heart surgery?).
- Unmatched Network of Potential Candidates
We have an unmatched access to finance & accounting professionals at all levels of experience & seniority in Adelaide. We are talking with and meeting everyday people at all levels of an organisations accounting and finance function.
Over his 14 years recruiting Accounting roles in Adelaide, our Director Peter Goodwin has conducted over 3,500 interviews with candidates across all levels in the accounting function.
This network of potential candidates and insight into the career progression of many of these candidates is invaluable to any employer who wants to be sure that all relevant candidates are identified and approached to consider their vacancy.
- Our Proven Ability to Provide Advice and Insights that Add Value
Our Director and Founders Peter Goodwin is a Chartered Accountant who prior to commencing his recruitment career over 14 years ago, worked as an accountant across several industries, this enables him to quickly understand the specifics of accounting roles clients wish to recruit.
Add in Peter’s success in recruiting over 350 Accounting roles for Adelaide organisations and it is easy to see why our clients trust us to recruit their accounting roles.
Peter Goodwin’s unique combination of accounting qualifications, long term specialisation and proven success in recruitment of accounting roles, experience working as an accountant and proven ability to add value during the recruitment process is unmatched in Adelaide.
This first hand insight and understanding of the responsibilities and tasks undertaken in various accounting roles, means that our clients will always be presented with relevant candidates, this not only saves our clients time but clients benefit from the insights Peter is able to provide during the recruitment process.
- We are Trusted By Candidates
We have a reputation with candidates for providing advice that can be trusted, as a result candidates are more likely to proceed with roles that we are discussing with them. Credibility and reputation of the recruitment consultant are key to the success of any recruitment assignment. We have demonstrated time and time again that we have the trust of our candidates and the experience and expertise to ensure good candidates will consider roles we are recruiting on behalf of our clients, even when candidates have other opportunities to consider.
- Access to Candidates Not Registered With Other Recruiters
Our ability to generate quality candidates via referrals gives our clients access to candidates that were not actively looking for a new role and therefore are not progressed with other applications.
- Efficient & Timely Sourcing of Candidates
Our network of candidates has given us the ability to consistently source relevant candidates in a short time period, often when other consultancies have failed over an extended period to find relevant candidates.
- Choose Your Preferred Replacement Guarantee Period
The option for our clients to select the replacement guarantee period that best fits their needs and minimises the risk to them (up to 18 month guarantee).
- Assignment Briefing
Our in depth assignment briefing process not only assists our understanding of a client’s business and the role they are recruiting but also challenges our clients to consider additional factors in assessing the ideal candidate for their vacancy.
Questions to ask before Recruiting
- Does your recruiter have the professional connections and contacts that will enable them to access all relevant candidates?
- Does your recruitment consultant have the subject matter knowledge and experience to provide you with genuine consulting advice including feedback covering suitability of salary, position description and other areas that will potentially affect the recruitment outcome?
- If you are recruiting finance and accounting roles;- how many of these roles has your recruitment consultant personally recruited in Adelaide? – How long has your recruitment consultant specialised in recruitment of finance and accounting roles in Adelaide? – Is your recruiter speaking to finance professionals all day every day? – Does your recruiter really understand the tasks undertaken by the various roles in the accounting & finance team?
- Will your recruitment consultant offer you a replacement guarantee period of up to 18 months?